#17 Life & Time

Life is super short. I learnt this lesson a few times already, to appreciate everybody near us is important as we don't know we will have tomorrow or not.  My aunt just passed away on Sunday (20th Dec 2015) due to stroke and internal bleeding. And a few days before she went into coma, me and my family saw her. Healthy and well. We were so shocked when we received the news and we just couldn't believe it because we just saw her. And we went to HKL to visit her.

It all happened so fast, I'm still processing all the thoughts I had. How life, time and relationship with our loved one is so so important. So many people busy building a life they wanted, but never really living their life. Although I am sad with her passing, but I'm glad that my last memory with her was a good one. 

Al Fatihah